There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Saturday, November 15, 2008



): Life is soooooooo mundane. Work, home, then again work, home. why is it like this?! i want to go Darling's house relax and watch movie+high tea, and go out with my girls so muccccccccccch. but all this without money is just so impossible. ROARRRRR, money is the boss, like always ):
Work is like a devil pulling me away from my girls, restricting me here and there. I reckon i wont find any jobs anymore?! i suppose so. Unless i need money! So sorry my 2 baobei keep turning you girls down, because i need rest+ sleep! especially to Chelles ): SO LI LAH.

And Jeredarling has flew to China! awwww , take care of yourself k. dont drop into the Yangtze riverrrrr! & also dont geh kiang go climb the Great wall! hahahaha.

Darling & girls, catch up soon! ): YOU ALL WAIT ME SACK MY BOSS OK***** :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home