There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Made a short Malaysia trip with family days ago. Well , it's just a visit to the relatives. hehehe my baobei has been a great companion with me throughout the journey. But it has no life anymore BECAUSE MY CHARGER IS SPOILT. awww , I'm damn sad lah please :/ I'm so afraid that my DS hammies will die! rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, they need food , water & even clean their cages & body! Grrrr. Whatever, Xiumei is going to help me out! Omg she rocks lor, she immediately help me out despite she's in need of time for her O's. Thanks Xiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :D

Might be going Sakae buffet with Qingx tomorrow. But I'm meeting Xgg too. I have to babysit her big baby! Hope i can make it for the buffet! Gosh , just the thought of it makes me droooooooool :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home