There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I shall blog in advance! But nothing much but a quiz! :)

1. The person who tagged you is?
Junhao.
2.Your relationship with him/her?
Classmates.
3.Your 5 impressions of him/her?
smiling every minute and second.
4.The most memorable things he/she has done for you?
To do this quiz.
5.The most memorable thing he/she said to you?
I can't think of any.
6.If he/she becomes your lover he would?
HMMMMMM , * I CANT BELIEVE IT******
7.If he/she becomes your lover, he/she needs to improve on?
He sibeh good already , so no need. ^^
8.If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
What can i do? Murder him?
9. If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason would be?
I don't know.
10.The most desired thing you want for him/her will be?
Nothing.
11.Your overall impression of him/her will be?
....?
12.How do you think other people will feel about you?
Probably think I'm super impressive. x) OPPS.
13.The characteristics you love about yourself is?
I very shy. :O
14.The characteristics you hate about yourself is?
I love myself very much. :)
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
i think i sibeh ideal already lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :D
16.For people that care and love you , what do you wanna say?
Your love towards me would be appreciated with my love! hehehe :)
17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you?
#1Shufang.
#2Eugenia.
#3Jerevien. ( Just for display.) HAHAHAHA.
#4Michelles.
#5Meiqing.
#6Meiling.
#7Yanting.
#8Vivian.
#9Jiawei.
#10 Kokhua.
18. Who is #6 having a relationship with?
Omg , it's me!
19. Is #9 a male or female?
Male.
20. Would it be a good thing if #7 (Yanting) & #10 ( Kokhua) are together?
No , both of them are taken!
21.What is #2 ( Eugenia ) studying about?
English Chinese Maths and Science. + Higher Chinese + how to pacify me. x)
22. When was the last time you had a chat with with #3( Jerevien)?
Just yesterday night.
23.What kind of music band does #8 like? ( Vivian)
Idk , but i know she likes Wilber Pan.
24.Does #1(Shufang) have any siblings?
Omg , her siblings is me and #2!
25. Will you woo #3? (Jerevien)
She's mine now. ^^
26.How about #7? ( Yanting)
Her heart not with me..................... emo....):
27. Is #4 single? (Michelles)
NO!
28. What's the surname of #5? (Meiqing)
omg , this qns is classic manxz. SUEY!
29.What's the hobby of #10? ( Kokhua)
Rock and roll yo!
30. Does #5 and #9 get along? ( Meiqing & Vivian)
I guess so. They don't fight. hahaha.
31.Where is #2 studying? ( Eugenia)
Konghwa primary.
32.Talk something casually about #1? (Shufang)
Irritating! :)
33.Have you tried developing feelings for #8? ( Vivian)
No , cause she'd fell in love with me. RIGHTTTT.
34.Where does #9 live? ( Jiawei)
DONT KAYPO CAN ANOT.
35.What colour does #4 like? (Michelles)
Hot pink!
36.Are #5 and #1 best friends? ( Meiqing & Shufang)
No , they are probably just friends & classmates.
37.Does #1 have any pets? (Shufang)
Since 15 years and 11 months ago , she do not have any.
38.Is #7 the sexiest person in the world? (Yanting)
No, i ranked the first. :D
39. What is #10 doing now? (Kokhua)
Probably calling people. :/

TO MY DEAR FRIENDS : PLEASE DO OR I WOULD THINK THAT YOU DONT LOVE ME ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home