There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Woo , I've got a handful of overdue pictures! didn't manage to blog frequently because my prelim is still going on. Few questions really made my brain system go haywire. Gosh , I'm worried. :/ okay , it's over. shall not harp on it yo!





On my brother's birthday-09082008!

she do kill me with her silly-ness.



say yo! ;)katong with sweetheart & Jiani aka my da jie! :D
studying with sweetheart & Jiani at national library! we got study k.................
for 10hours!
but we got no table.....
so cannot concentrate much........
and so , we camwhore. HAHA.





Jiawei aka my cousin's phone. cool yo!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

classic man...... x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home