There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

AH MEI AAAAA :)

hello , just had a nap & was waken up by my dad for dinner! that was a very nice sleep though. ):
Darling & Xiumei came to my house to study POA with my sister & me yesterday. Well , DJMAX suck. i could conquer it ok! & ......... sister had a hard time to ask Jere & xm and ... me... to stop addicting with djmax. BUT in the end .. she's obsessed with it lor.... i bet she'll keep borrowing psp from them & play and play during lesson! cannot oh ... sister... :D

& sadly , i cant announce myself to be good at POA at all... i cant balance most of the bs. i guess i had to add oil yo!

Well , went to the coffeeshop today. so tiring & my butt really hurts... i swear.... :/ pain lo.... i asked my brother help me massage and he uses his whole butt + body on my butt! wakao..... it was comfy. HAHAHAHAAHA :D

& LOOK AT THE PICTURES BELOW : IT'S A CRIME!!!!! A TABOO!!!
PS; SPECIALLY FOR XGG & YIPO IF INTERESTED! :D

SUSPECT : DGG!
SHE WAS SAYING : OH SHE NEVER COME , CAN EAT NOODLE ALREADY!!!
FASTER EAT ... *I STUFF I STUFF I STUFF STUFF STUFF!*

*SLURP*

HEHE , LUCKILY NAINAI DON'T CHECK OUT BLOG YO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home