There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Thursday, May 29, 2008



LOOK AT MY CLASSMATEEEES :) funny yet irritating ! HEHEHE :D

Did my passport yesterday. & i freaking spent my dad's 73bucks. I'm very guilty right now , okay?! it's all that in-charge stupidly changed the system. or else my dad could have 73 dollars extra for meeeeee! intended to lodge a complaint at first , but i don't have that much courage lah yo. lil bit scary ok , imagine the FEI HU DUI knock on my house's door & look for me. wanna arrest me for slandering. please , i don't want that to happen! so , i changed my mind & my younger sister giggled at my timidity. & my passport photo totally sucked! the person idiotly asked me to clip up my fringe. ohgosh , please! i kept persuading saying that my hair was alright , but she doesn't seems like she cared while me having no choice , i pushed my fringe sideway. it's super wierd lah. :/ but all was over & i could collect my passport on 2nd of juneeee! x)
Mdm Wee is leaving alreadyyy! holy , 5months passes so fast & june holiday had arrived. cool yeah! Hmm , Mdmweeeeeeee aaaaaaaaa. i felt that she was loathsome at first , but as i was progressing well , & she treated me better. i began to 'grow in love' with her! heh. few people commented that i por her a lot. no lor , is she por me can. she must had see me like a superstar. HEH HEH HEH. whatever , im not gonna care about comments :) ERRRR but sadly , I'm not attending school tomorrow although it'll be her last day. I'M GUILTY AGAIN! but if i don't sleep well , i'll kill myself! so , yah.
wanna teoheng but girls couldn't make it. ): they're having an affair! they dumped me & are meeting out with others! walao , I'm left out worxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz. i decided to go on a date with my brother/father/cousin to antagonize them! ok lo , it seems futile but please act one upset to entertain me.
HEHEHE , end of my self-entertaining post. & ALL THE BEST , MDM WEE :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home