There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bugis with Chelles & Meiling on friday! :) super duper funny lah yo! especially at the cinema. cool yea, cam-whoring , laughing like there's noone there. heh , had fun with the posters too! i think those crew were peeking at us lor ! they act one only ! & there's one particular moment , the guy crew was singing & i scream EEEEE because Chelles kajiao me. i think he got the wrong idea & he stopped immediately. ha , super paiseh lah ok. i think he badmouth me also. :O after the craze time at the cinema , bused to Meiling house & played Isketch (web adapted from xiaoman's blog). freaking fun ok ? i guess it helps our English too. i swear it's damn fun! must try it out ok. left her house at about 1am & Chelles went to meet Ivan&co.

Chinese o's today. i think every question is difficult lor. killed half of my brain's cells. idiot. haiya , stop raking alr. ENOUGH MANxzxzxz. after the exam , cabbed over to Qingx house , watched Fated to love you/played mj/Isketch-ed. her bro is super mischievious can. & he's bad. )): i swear i got phobia alr liao lor ! GRRR. at about 4pm , Suntec with Qingx's mom,bro& her.
must be serious liao nehxz , GSS arrived! topman having 50% sales worxzxzxz , although it's none of my business. &&& i wanna buy shades! had been looking out for it , but one green one caught my eyes , butttttttttttttthen Qingx said not niceeeeee ): nevermind ! shall look for more stylo milo one nehxzxzxzxxzxz. hehe idk why , i love using twits recently ! make me giggle alot! hahaha. ok back to the point. after walking & shopping , reached Qingx home at around 8 which my dad fetched me home at 9 ! quite a fun day yea. I WANNA SCREAM : IM GOING MSIA NEXT WEEK OK ? DONT JEALOUS LA YO :D OKAY TOO HYPER ALR. I DONT THINK IM GOING SCHOOL TOMORROW. I TOTALLY NEED SLEEP. BYE PEACE OUT ISKETCH NEHXZXZXZ!

Ps: friday's pictures uploaded at Chelles' blog! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home