There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sorry , readers ! i cant provide any interesting picture because my usb doesn't function well. pardon me. ):

sister's & cousin's birthday party today. it's wonderful for such a glutton like me - having pizzas , fries , drinks etc. i guess the 2 main leads are happy too. hehehe , they've got so many presents ! they cant be grumpy now hur , or for all i know they might be happily unwrapping their presents now .

i was wondering whether i can have a party too for my 16th birthday ? hmmmmmm , it would be a hassle :/ & & & what if i invite people & nobody turns up ?! -.- i guess my EQ isnt that bad , LOL. shant think much & just spend my birthday like normal for this year... oh man , i cant make up my mind. i wanna have lots of craze & fun during my 16th birthday but when i thought of the problems that i would have to face , it turns me off. aaaaaaaaaah , im gonna leave it first since i still have so much time till my birthday. :D:D:D

low low low ! i've pictures to upload but that freaking usb i had doesnt work ! what the hell did i keep it for , for the past months that it's still under warranty ?! dumb me , for not having it change . arghhhhhhhhh. i cant freaking let my blog lack of pictures for 1 year. -.- HEHE , & SO , i shall try requesting for a new phone from father ! laughs ~ im still attracted to N76. although it's not my favourite red but i find it rather attractive & modern. flip here & there looks cool too hur ?! i can flip here & there and catch everybody's attention. LOL LMAO ROFL. lameeeee.

guilty me decided to dig some pictures from my album for you all.
the birthday boy & girl ! sister , yeahhhhh.

the cute & naughty cousin i have :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home