There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

hello.
decided to private my blog because im really too tired & lazy to deal with stupid idiots :D
since i make my blog private , i shall blog about anything without worries :)
anyway , i quarrelled with my dad today.
& it freaking triggered my tears. felt so not worth it.
so what if he's frustrated , he still cannot deter me from playing com !
i seriously dont think he have the right to do that , because i dont think im in the wrong.
felt so ridiculous because im maligned by him. didnt i please him with my school work ?!
he's still unsatisfied. he's still looking at my flaws. he's still the same ! he didnt change his attitude at all , after all sorts of quarrel we had. he dont seems to get the picture.
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , feeling lethargic after so many futile attempts.
the worst is , i cant control my tears ! i dont wanna let him see me tearing. it's futile anyway , he will still feel frustrated & still bicker with me. i'll get used to it , for sure.
one word , siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
alright , enough of my unhappiness.
peace out !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home