There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Friday, February 22, 2008

hey yo ! i suddenly have the urge to blog now. hehe :D
today's chinese compo was not bad. although my stomachache acts up again. ):
i tried my best to stuff in alot alot alot of idioms. but i only manage to stuff in like 3 ? nevermind , it's overrrrrrr. at least i know i will never flunk my chinese. heh.
remedials after school today. little bored but i survived through , thank god. LOL.
understood SS's source-based ; like finally. ><" i think im just not the material to study something that has got to do with political. man , i need it for survival ?! prayed hard that my job in the future has got nothing to do with political. hehe.

slacked at canteen after remedial. aww , sorry , Qingx & Ting . have to wait for us. but we're waiting for you daily uh , only except friday only. so NEHMIND righttttt ~
ate horfun today , i find it very delicious. maybe because im hungry. Lol.

left school after eating which 2 girls held us up.

they spoke to us about God. i find it ridiculous because i have beliefs in my religion. i dont really believe God. although my beliefs might not be true , but i believe everybody have their beliefs , yeah ? im not an exception laaaaa , i would believe in my religion becauseeee , of my mom. -.-
she's the one who led me in. i started my religion in my mom's womb , so i dont think i would ever change my religion. to be frank , i dont really like to be in a religion. so lazy to participate in a particular religion's activities ! sometimes i would be irritated , because of mom's nagging for the activities. but of course , i would still prefer my religion to me being a Christian.
anyway , i dont dare to specify my religion because i not sure whether im in the Buddhist category. -.-
but i assume i am one all along these years. because , i kowtowed countless times & chanted sutra before. i think so. LOL -.-

lols , i think that's all about my post today. seems like a compo eh ? .___.
tadahhhhh !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home