There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hi !
had my scholarship today ~ uber happy to see the chequeeeeee xDDD
the Dr Fatimah was there to give out the award .
LOL lah , the way she came in , it's super 'LOLMAOMG' !
everybody have to rise & applause as she walked in GRACEFULLY . lols lols lols !
i cant stop laughing laa , oh man xD
i went together with Qingx , but she sat so far away from me.
she experienced one lo ! she still taught me what am i suppose to do after i'd received the prize , Qingx's cheeky ! hahahaha.
my ahpa also came to see , but awhile only. ha.
we sneaked away after making sure that we've got the award ! muahahahahaha. $_$ :DDD
went to coffeeshop after that. my breakfast nearly burst my intestine.
Qingx went home with me after that.
lols , i ps her by watching Coffee prince on net. =x paiseh ! hahaha.
she then went to meet her dd.
zzzz , DD YOU SHOULD COME & FETCH HER THERE CAN. waliew.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , im in a high mooood ! :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home