There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007





i dont know how to start this post. ha.
accompanied sg for her appointment.
mann , super sleepy lah. didnt close my eyes at all for the whole night.
after the appointment , sg sent me home , & i had a super long sleep! LOL. Beauty sleep neh. xD
i slept from around 1pm-10pm. zz.
im delighted that , i'd skipped lunch & dinner ! LOL
but i'd just ate my supper. damn. ZZ
roar roar roar roar. ):
neh mind ! something happy , meeting with woman & yanting tomorrow !
im gonna buy something for sg , maybe one nice shape of faeces. xD
hehe , i know you're expecting my present , SG !!!~
& that ahsuey rejected my date ! * smack her nehneh *
gonna eat her up xD
gottaaaa go ~! sayonara !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home