There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Random pictures :)
Womannnnnnnnn :D
She look so blessed with me ! muaha.
She's getting cheeky. ha.
twistttttt :)
The phone look so delicious !
Jere`darling !
'I'm the cutest of all'
Lol.
Ahh , i forgot to rotate. =="
Ahda Gang !
hehe.
Muahahaha.
Our eyebag prob look serious . LOL.
I like this picture.
Cartoon sia , she !
My com is finally alright ! hehe :D
On Friday , outing with Chelles , Qingx & Ting ! :D
Went Fareast. It's my first time there. lol. Are you going to say im noob ? :D
first time , i shopped for so long. ohmygod. ha.
Ting went off halfway , sadded. ):
couldn't find my things , so headed to Bugis after that.
as usual , Bugis street is always chaotic.
my leg ache like hell laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
even my buttock felt so 'sour'. ha.
Anyway , i got my item at Bugis street. hee. it's in a reasonable price too ! :D
Today , went out with Jeredarl !
Wow , we went to a handful of places.
went to her house first. then drag drag drag until tiger time. =="
bused to Bugis , then Ps .
Met Ting & Rafi at Bunk. Lol.
I could win her one lo ! then she act yi ge restart com ! muaha.
After that , went Sing post -.-
bought something in Popular. No , darl bought for me. lol.
left Jere & headed Bugis again to meet Chelles.
Shop around Bugis street again. woahhhhhh , she bought damn lots of things lah.
& she secretly msged me that she's satisfied today ! heee.
met out with parents & they fetched Chelles home , which we headed home after that.
After all , a nice nice nice nice day :)
But too bad , tomorrow's Monday. )):
& im still doing my laundry. Sigh.
Byeeeeeeee :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home