There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

hellooooo :)
English common test today. i felt so stressed. im sure i would flunk badly for today's paper ):
sigh , i suspect i have a stress disorder , or whatever it's called. because my stomach would start to ache when im nervous. gaaaaaaa. :/
i dont want my stomach to affect my examinations ): i still wanna squeeze in the photo ! :D
oh anyway , about today's paper. it was badddddddd. i do not have enough time to complete my freaking compo. rarrrrr. bad bad bad l:
ohhhhh , & there's Chinese oral today. seriously , i think i did well for oral !
because my teacher is Yeo-chan ! she's great. because i have the guts to joke with her & i felt relax throughout the whole conversation ! weee :) at least i did something well today. ha.

mannnn , super lazy to load the pictures in my phone. perharps , next time !
there's pictures of Chelles , Yanting , my loves one including me to upload !
&&&&&& went swimming with my family , Chelles & Yanting yesterday. dont worry , there's still lots & lots & lots of water in the pool. l:
had lots of fun with family & girls. swimming is fabulous ! <3
dinner at hawker near my house after that. which girls walked to crescent after dinner !

anyway , my eyes feel so tired when im wearing the contact lens.
Jianzheng & Jiani said that i must get used to it then it would be normal after somedays.
but when ?! i feel like bringing a bed to school. so sleepy lah. cant even concentrate ! roarr.
but i would have blurred vision without lenses ! i couldnt even see a oncoming bus number lah. grr ! mummy suggested me to buy a spectacle instead. sian. i hope i dont look geek. i look so negative now already ! l:

alright , byebye ! goodluck for tomorrow Chinese's compo too ! hehe :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home