There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random ! :D
KingBigHead :D
my love
grow longer please , hair ! :D eagerly demanded by students ! Aminnnnnnnah :D
alright , actually this post was saved by me long long long ago.
But , super lazy to post it out. zzz :/
school was the same these few days. & during assembly , school announced that they might change the uniform ! walaooooooooo , i dont want )):
i dont wanna waste money ! waste money on a uniform that im gonna wear less than a year. piangggggg ): bu yao bu yao bu yao. i rather i take the money laaaaaaa . liewwwww ):
siannnnn , just pray hard that they would postpone the year for changing the uniform ! :D
& wooo , cny is just like a week later ? time passes really fast !
N's level this year already , im so gonna mug hard la.
3 POINTS , come hug me ! i wanna squeeze into the photo that is meant for the top students. i shall aim for that ! wait for me bah ! :D
tomorrow is having Maths & Physics test. had a bet with Justin & Benny for my Maths.
woo , im gonna earn meals :D
& im under a self-made saving money scheme . im gonna save save save like a motherrr !
muahaha , i hope i'll be rich one dayyyyyy :D
AND , i wanna buy contact lens but i dont know what's my freaking eye degree !
walao , anybody knows of any optical shop that i can check my degree for freee ? siannn.
when can i see clearly. actually im obsessed with wearing the lens ~ pretty excited :D
but i cant do anything before i get my eyes checked. what the , all those optical shop aunties & uncles so money face . just a check of my eyes will cost me like about 20 ?! go to helllllll ):
ok , im not gonna nag anymore. byebye !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home