There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wooooooooo , CommonTest is officially over !
hehe , only for me ! Chelles havent go for her Geog test yet & Qingx , A-maths. ohoh ?
goodluck for them manxzxzxzxzxzxz.
Geog test today was alright lah. it was really easy , but i dont think i can pass -.-
i hope , i hope , i hopeeeee , i pass all the subjects ! please , at least English. ):
asked Mrhan for my Maths CT just now. it's freaking 26 again ! what the hell.
this score had been haunting me. or maybe im hallucinating about the number. =="
hell can , i aimed for above 30 one leh. idiot , arseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Nevermind. next time .. i aim full marks ! LOL. must have high-self esteem. lol lol lol . laughhhhs
hehe , im being crazy. due to that fffffff 26.
ohyah , & my oral ! is another idiot mark. yeochan never help me one lo !
eeeeeeyeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . to think im so confident about it . PUIIII ! ];
& all the teachers are still holding up the papers for don't-know-what reason.
returning papers to us will die huh ! roarrrrrrr.
rather fed up , because im anxious about knowing my grades !
i want to know where i stand , so i can start setting my targets.
siannnnn , i shall wait another day or even week. gaaaaaaaaaaa.
bye :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home