There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Road run today. one word for it ; sucks.
the feeling i had at that moment was seriously negative. panting hard like my lungs is gonna explode. i dont like that feeling , it's hell.
luckily Qingx was there for me , pulling my hands & urging me not to stop. thanks dear. love you.
but was really heart-wrenching for her. a bitch pushed her & she fell terribly. worse still , Catherine tripped over her. cant imagine Catherine impact >.< feeling sorry for both of them.
Chelles was feeling unwell too , was shocked when Jianzheng said she fainted -.- breakfast is important manxzxzxzxzxzxz.
Darling was also love :D she pulled me to the finishing point. she was at the finishing point for me for 4 years. really appreciated , darling !
HMM , Jianzheng used a different way of pushing me to run. he ranted at me with his China accent. -.- thanks ah. even my sister heard it. Gosh.
totally bad for today , moodless. ):

okay , im craving for Mahjong again. damn my mind.
fine , i shall go shit & sleep.
byeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home