There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Mahjong session with Chelles , Qingx & Benny. i freaking lost $4.50.
Guess what , Benny won the most. unhappy with him being the winner of the day. he dampened my spirits manxzxzxzxzxzxzx. sucker.
prefer playing 3-person mahjong. much faster & less denser.
my 2-tong meimei didnt help me at all ): all the 'siblings' didnt look for me ): heart-wrenching enough.
worse still , tomorrow is the Road run. i dislike running alotalotalot. i cant run anyway
but that Suey Mei Qing is stubborn enough , insisting to participate in the Road run. i hope i can really wake up late & just give it a miss. but it's really impossible lah , my sister is also going for the road run ! when she wakes up , i do too. what can i do..............................
im still struggling man , there're pros & cons for both of the decision. it's like , decide on this ; die . decide on that ; also die ! that's why i wanna stay in a serene world ! i dont think there's anything to be worried about there. so comfy & nice.
aiya , not gonna care much already. im going if Chelles going.
Chelles , decide for me horxzxzxzxz ! I DONT CAREEEEE. im seriously in a dilemma ! you seriously are the best. :) love you !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home