There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well , finally it's pictures! :)))

Darlinglinglingling!

had mahjong session at Jialin's house sometimes ago.

kenneth , enjoying his 2ND serving!
well , he was stressed up because he knows he's losing... depressed?
somehow my best game that day! :)
i thought i would have 13 yao ):

i swear i dont know her....... Opsie.
hehe! she is the famous Jialin's sis whom i always seen her on my sis' blog!

Bugis with family last last sunday.

my xiao lou!my lao dou!
my ... no idea whats mother in cantonese. -.-
once again , lao dou!
my .. xiaomei?

we look 70% alike! heh.
yah lah , she's prettier lo...... jealousy kills........
WOWWOWWOWWOW
Lol , speechless :/
xiao lou's glasses! :D



hello , I've been too 'busy' to blog what's up recently. yep , prelim is arriving and next would be N'level. had just finished my O's Chinese oral. it was too much for me , because i was breathing too fast , faster than what my heart could cope. well , i guessed it , but i didn't expect that i would have the thoughts of flunking Chinese. bad , was demoralised & it affected my mood a little.

& tomorrow is going to be my N's English oral. another challenge for me. from young , i tends to do better in my written work than oral , or rather language. and no matter how ready you are , you would still feel the stress & urgency to do better. till now , my heart would still thump hard whenever i think of the oral examination , with TWO examiners. i always told Qingx to treat the examiners as friends when she was nervous. BUT i couldn't even convince myself ): how..... im afraid. oral suck. grr. well , tomorrow is the big day & i would just do my best. hopefully , nothing goes wrong.

and it'd been a period of time since i had a good time with my girls , especially Meiling. seems like ages since i had last met her. we shall have fun after our N k? :)

i guess darling are having hard time for her O's too. don't be too stress up alright! i believe you can do it. prove it to us okay , and also those who once looked down on you!

family & friends had always been my pillar of happiness & it would always be. & this period of time would be one of our critical moments of life , do your best & laugh+hop after the examinations yeah! All the best , love ! :)

Don't be disheartened alright. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home