There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

18-12-08 ME DON'T LIKE!!!!!! ):

Omg I'm so unlucky please. Let me list out all the stupid happenings. wth it's long enough for me fill a list! nb i really very upset hor! Chelles still say me HUOGAI. wah, i want to eat till i die already!

Actually it started the night before:
1st: My contact lens OOS.
wtf. WHYYYYY ME.(*&^%$#@

Then the next day,
2nd: My results did not reach my expectation.
So much for the dreaming & hoping huh. nehneh. PUI!

3rd: I sprained my ankle.
WTF?!?! At first i still can twist my ankle and stuff, but gradually through out the day at bugis, it's swollen & painful! ARGH.

4th: I've no cash!
I took a cab home from darling house. EH PLEASE HOR DONT EXPECT ME TO TAKE BUS WITH MY BAI KA LEG. I asked the driver whether he accept nets before boarding the cab. Then.... when i reached home, THE NETS MACHINE DON'T KNOW WHY, gone bonkers! it keep going timeout! the uncle still suspect my pin no. wrong and stuff. i suspect he also think i no money pay! wteff. in the end i have to trouble my sis.

5th: To my horror, I DID NOT SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM FOR SEC5N.
nbcb knnbccb! blame it on my luck, carelessness, stupid, brain. AIYAH I DONT KNOW. hellish school, have to make a trip down before 4.





I ..............AM................ NOT............ OK.


Going sinseh later. i suppose im going to cry like a madwoman. IT HURTS ALOT HOR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home