There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hey pee pearl! Time is srsly flying or just zooming across our eyes, its gonna be CNY soon! & unrealisingly i'd worked for whole 2 months! im freaking durable plz, heeeeeeee. i had some fun colleagues! a cheeky uncle too :) they all brighten up my working days. the dreading part is only times that i had to pull myself up from the bed every morning. So emo at 7.45 am every morning! :C however i get money while blogging like now, messeneger, fb, all these im doing during free time! i like ^^ buttttttt im gonna be jobless on 3rd march! how sad, nevertheless i still wanna find job and earn money! dont wanna stay at home and be a loafer.

I miss Mich i miss sweet i miss mj i miss waking up naturally i miss darling+my2nd home+her tomyam noodles i miss baobao i miss susu i miss wahidah's crap i miss student's life i miss gossiping with my girls, i miss chasing dramas i miss teoheng i miss kl , i miss alot alot alot tons of things!

Just you wait! after my job :)

As usual, no picture. my style. :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home