There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

PICTURES IN RANDOM :)
the box ; isnt it cute ? :)
meimei & me :)
yeeboon ; look at his fingers !
dearest meimei :)
my popo !
we three !
look at her xD
my dream transport !

rarrrrrr.
sweeeeties !
fatimah for the day !
leftover . ha .
:)
heart this pic :)
:DDDDDD
twisted twist :D
LOL , look at cute qingx !
laugh-out-loud.
the cakeee !
my dear girls :)
NR2 :)
cuddle !
ahhhh , shes gonna poke my nose .
blogger finally allow me to blog the pictures ! heh , they're more in girls' blog .
lesson was alright today , except it's super ultra bored .
done nothing except doing corrections .
been trying super hard to persuade mrhan to gimme that damn freaking 5marks !
wtf , hes cold-blooded , heartless & stubborn !
tamade ~ i'd been whining for like 35mins ! his only response is ; okay , i will help you talk to mrlee.
piang , that mr lee confirm will not accept my explaination . damn . ):
nevermind , pass is all i asked for .
today's papa birthday !
heh , bought him a mug yesterday :)
hope he like it . haha , he owes me an angbao in return ! :D
he he ! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home