There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

met woman today :)
slacked under my block with hh . which yanting joined few hours later .
saw a fugly big ant . oh man , disgusted .
smack it with my palm , ohmypapamamayeyenainai . *nightmare*
it crawl on my leg ! nb . x.x
at around 9.30 , hh left while woman , yanting & me went to 7-11
bought things & slacked awhile again .
they proceeded to my house next ! chelles' is spoiling my bed .
wrestling with sister , LOL .
even my sister's afraid of her already , body so small , strength so big . hahaha .
the time was 1.30am when they left my house .
so late lah . afraid that something would happen to them . zz
hope they reach home safely :)

celebrating my bday tmr !
nowhere to go , so decided to go escape .
didnt go there since 1435746723623 years lah .
shall have fun there tmr .
younger sister is going too .
she wanted to go there so much , as the last time we went , she was restricted to some of the games , due to her height =.= poor thing .
ii bet she would chiong tmr . haha .
dad so niao ! sponser me for the ticket only . then she give her xtra money !
ma de ):
SG , wanna go anot ?! :D
ii think they wont accept an auntie ! hehehehe :D
we're going to escape at 10am !
we're singaporeans :D
a classic one too :DDDDDDDDDDDD
hoorayyyy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home