There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

finally , exam's over ! woohoo .
but , sadly . ii might jus freaking flunk my poa & science .
combined humans is confirm plus chop F9. zzz
had been having night studying at balam with chelles, suhiang& benny .
nice suhiang taught us poa , but . fuck , ii do not have enough time . TMD . ):
sigh , aiyahh ! heck care . but ii seriously want the edusave scholarship ! i hope the money will come to me eventually . woohoo :)
went out with nuren & mud yesterday .
went queenstown , its freaking far . nearly doze off .
shop for woman's tongue stud , benny's shoes .
cabbed to penisular after that .
got alot malays & pk ! haha . nomb anyway . :D
shop around for skinny jeans as both of them wanna buy .
got my size siah , the skinny jeans . LOL , can change it to fatty jeans if ii wear it . :D
homed at around 8 plus with woman & benny .
waited for me to shower & they feel damn paiseh at my house .
hilarious siah , my brother & benny . they had some sort of wrestling !
lol , & of course .. my dear brother defeated benny .
haha , watched tv until 10 , then headed downstairs to study .
called up suhiang too .she joined us . hahah . we didnt study actually . slacking instead . LOLS.
continued my study at home after that .
ahgong & ahma slept overnight yesterday .
guess they're staying for a few days . ilovethem ! :D
today's maths seem fine . at least i noe how to do . hah . jus pray that i would get good marks . :)
currently , at jere's mama's shop . lol .
rarrr , she's had been dragging time !
from 12 until now . LOL . when then reach bugis ._________.
nevermindddddddd , might be meeting my girls later .
goodbye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home