There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Chinese paper is jus tmr !
Surprisingly , ii still had the mood to blog . hahahah .
got back chinese & maths test today .
freak , ii lost matthew for maths ! rarrrrr , & ii can actually let Ben ni win me !
aaaaaaaaaa , the roof is on fire , my mind is on fire , oh myyyyyyyyy :S
During Maths lesson , played zhong-ji-mi-ma since Mrhan didnt come today .
forfeit until damn funny lah ! hahahaha .
ended school , waited for qingx .
then studied POA the library .
ii think ii forgot my basic already ! blah .
might be attending the POA remedial tmr with 3F's.
we havent ask her yet =x if she dont let , ii shall let her see the thickness of my skin !
dont care , ii dont wanna fail man . :)
& & & ii dont have dictionary for tmr papers .
omfg , ii dont wanna bring a huge , thick dictionary .
walao . sian-half . ):
getting my phone on thurs ! sg is taking the phone for me .
planning to go simei after taking , to repair . since her's spoilt too !
heh.
anywayyyy , HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home