There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

151007
celebrated my birthday with my girls & meimei ♥
cant celebrate with them on the actual day as i had reserved the day for my family ! hehe :D but they're as important too ! :)
at first , we intend to meet at 9.30 am in the morning .
thenthenthen , chelles couldnt wake up !
rarrrr , ii gave her 42 miss calls altogether ! LOL .
so , changed the time to 11 . hah .
i love my girls ! had no idea how to describe what they gave me .
hehehe , i felt sweeeeeet . love's in the air ! :D
cabbed to escape , & f man ! found out that escape was closed .
WTH , my mood was super down lah ! craving to sit on that stupid roller coaster siah !
ate at sakae since we had nowhere to go.
cabbed to ecp after eating .
wanted to play arcade , but it was so crowded .
stroll around , cam-whore & chitchats with girls ! :D
walked to teoheng as we had lots lots lots of time left lah .
heh , sing sang sung from 4.30 until 7.30 !
acc girls to eat katong laksa , which we went to meet sg after that .
walao , sg act yi ge young ! highlight red dye somemore . =x
hahahaha . farewell to them after that .
i love my girls so much !
they had done so much for me .
i appreciate it , okay !
love you two !
*hit chest & butt *

161007
happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeee ! :D hehehehe .

dinner with family jus now at quality hotel . << where is that =.=
buffet time ! sister is being kiasu !
fancy skipping lunch jus to stuff herself for the buffet . piang , auntie =x
the food there was alright .
i think i would gain like about 2-3 kg ! wtf man ):
& sg & siblings is being so creative xD
they bluff that they had got me a cake , which my mind would automatically go "sian" it was because it jus ate cake with woman & sweetheart the day before!
butbutbut , in the end , i found out that they had actually stuff presents in , into the cake-box .
& the box is super/very cute .
COULDNT POST PICTURES , WHO NOES WTH BLOGGER IS DOING ):
i want to show you guys the box !
it was very cute can . ii took pictures of it already .
but couldn't post . *hates .
nevermind ! next time , perharps .
hehe , i had a wonderful day ! :)

thanks those who had wished me ! you guys rock my sock ! :D
love you guys :)
those who wanna see picts go to my woman & sweetheart's blog ! :D
bye allll !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home