There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ohmygoodness , my grandmother was hospitalised ):
& thanks goodness , she dont have to go for any operation , as she went to the hospital earlier .
her knee was super swollen . can be compared to a just-born baby's head .
skipped school & acc her through the nights ..
i miss my girls . & my BED !
SGH's stupid . no bed for the patient's relatives . result in my back aching . tmd :O
the worst is , i stayed there for 2 nights .
my sleep was always got disturbed by the doctors/nurses' check & grandmother's toilet visit .
finallyyyyyyyyy , im home now .
bracing my bolster until it's gonna breaaaaaak ! wooo . miss it :D
sweetheart's birthday is jus tomorrow . days is going faster & faster . mygod .
might be having a advance celebration for her tonight !
looking forward to do some silly things to her . *wink wink *
goodbye ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home