There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009




sweetheart and i ( plus my sis) was late today............ freaking tuesday always crashed on me. wth. woke up late, bus also late.
Anyway, school was kind of tired. recently i sleep damn little, nap already still not sufficient! eye bags + dark eye circles got my attention man. must sleep more!!
.
& quite a number of tests this week. geog, maths, ss. Maths for tomorrow and Geog for thursday! we're done with ss though. i must strive hard yo. don't wanna enjoy disappointment.
.
Ok let me list down things that i long wanted to buy. ( yes, i kept procrastinating -.-)
  • Pens
  • Books!!
  • A pair of glasses.
  • Backpack!
  • Slippers
  • Pins ( hair is getting out of hand!!)

Yeah. probably getting a few this Friday! I wanna...... sing,movie,mj & relax this weekend! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home