There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Friday, March 23, 2007

blog blog (x hmm this few days . quite unlucky ! changed my seat ! AHH ! my ex-seat was so fun laa ! got that siao lang. (x and MICHELLE * haha . fun lors ! but now also not bad la. haha . only get disiao by the guys when ii sit with kityu ! haha . whatever ~ ;D nvm lors ! especially RAFI. ii will get my revenge one day WAHAHA ! and. I LOST MY DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR WALLET ! my god . inside got 76.50 bucks ! ii rmb CLEARLY okay ! and my ez-link card . gaaa ~ my dad gonna nag at miie again if he noes . so ii decided not going to tell him . but ii no money ! so ii sold my phone /: 150 bucks. zz. HAIS . life's like this . whos took it man ?! HONESTY IS THE BESTTT POLICY ! ii don mind ue give miie back the wallet and 50 bucks and my ez-link card . ii give ue the 20 bucks laa ! and $6.50 lol .__. iim gonna forget this. UNHAPPY SUCKY THINGY ! HAHA ! so. yah. who got spare phone ?! lend miie ~ ;DD talk about today ~! went badminton with meiyoumao der. she make miie sibei pekcek lar ! like nvr eat rice like that. all hit der all drop. make miie bend up and down up and down. walao. TIRED okay ! end quite early today. then went bball court. see jere they all . jere got scolding . LOL . mai sad ;D then bused home after that . jere came my house in the evening . she wished to see my SUNGU ! but to no avail ~ she did not come . lol. blanja her mango tea. and maggie mee (x then play until 10 plus she go. haha. oh yah. tmr huiteng celebrating her birthday ! bbq ~ sorry if ii cannot go sias >< and tmr got lobang for workk ~ from jere. but don noe whether is reliable not. cos is a stranger intro ders . 1 hr 10 buck. omg ? thats easy laa . gonna try .. hope its not a scam . )x<

PS . PLEASE GO HOME . UE HAD BEEN MISSING FOR 3 WEEKS ! HUI JIA !
AND HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY HUITENG ! (x
THANKS MEIQING FOR THAT COMING FRUITPLUS ! ;DDDD

END HERE ! BYE ! [[:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home