There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

All the best!

Holy cow, 3 weeks of holidays were gone! Time is so maliciously fast :/ Moreover, i have not prepare for my main exams AT ALL. i'm feeling very lost now. Let's pray within the week i can find my way back to books with sweet, hahahahahahha. And my lifestyle for this 3 weeks has been super unhealthy. i sleep at 6am and wake up 7pm almost everyday. my body clock is screwed, totally. i'm becoming nocturnal. alright, i told myself and dated sweet to study tomorrow, which is today actually. I MUST SLEEP NAO.

Zz im irritated with myself too, i dont feel the urgency at all and also with a pinch of procrastination. Please please please give me one more chance!!! i can pull back my grades, definitely! POM ECONS BACC1, i must and will conquer you!





















Picture taken with sweet and xueli before Comm Skill formal presentation.


















Peace out! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home