There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Melvin's party

Update:

































































































Others at woman's fb! HEHEHE WOOLO WOOLO/WULU WULU BAM!!!

Parteh at Orchard yesterday! hahahaha it was so crazyyyyyy, no joke. Sing sang sung to the extent that i can feel the soreness in my throat AGAIN. and i got presentation next week. Well, i enjoyed anyway. The party was damn freaking....extravagant. 1600 for a room. Nice. Slept at 6 am and woke up at 11am, fml seriously. Thanks to my dad for calling me up. Well well welllll and i cant sleep now. need to prepare comm skills ppt and my purple formal top howwwwwwwwwwwww! JBSL. NEED MONEH. ): KAYYYYYYY gonna wait for woman to send me pictures and abruptly end here! Peace out! BAM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home