There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

boring day again ! ): this is the worst weekend ii had . woke up at ard 11 . ate spaghetti , which sungu cooked ! my god . ii was really lucky not to die from her food . hahaha . then went do my laundry . prolix job ! blah . then watched happy feet . watched halfway . went to play com . ughs . ii should be preparing for my exam instead of playing . but my house's definitely not an environment to study . especially when my dear cousin ; gabriel is around . HAVOC ! but ii made an effort okay . ii went to find the format for formal letter and news report . and read some o's level model composition . oh dear . so much to memorise . im stm somemore . TT dead for sure for tmr exam . A-MEN ! )x ZU AH . PLEASE BAO YOU WO . ii jus want to pass my exam . jus pass will be acceptable too ^^ gotta go soon . dad's nagging now . bye !


PICTURES (:

gabriel <3


dear meimei . quite photogenic (:

sweetie (x

SUCKing the sweet .

tragedy ):
my cute little cousin .
god . dear brother is studying . did singapore snow today ? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home